Class Category: Close Quarters Combat
Experience Level: Any
Intensity Level: Low to Moderate
Required Equipment: Mask, glove, buckler and long dagger (obviously, a khanjar is preferred).
The khanjar is a curved, double-edged blade, which is held in a reverse position meaning that the tip of the blade is pointing to the elbow. Many Persian manuscripts describe the xanjar as a weapon for short-distance fighting. This dagger was almost always used in combination with a small shield to fight with. The present seminar include the following techniques:
- 1)Main techniques for thrusting with the khanjar.
- Main cust with the khanjar.
- Binding with the shield and attacking with the khanjar (building a bridge)
- Shield strikes in combination with dagger strikes.
- Khanjar and separ in wrestilng range